Natchitoches Man Dies in Fire

A Sunday morning fire kills a Natchitoches man. He’s 55-year-old Theron Starnes Junior of Highway 6 in Natchitoches.

Authorities say he was living in a travel trailer near the structure that caught fire. An investigation is underway, but it’s believed a space heater started the fire.

KLAX ABC 31 News 2/1/17

ATTENTION DISH customers, despite KLAX TV's best efforts to stay on the air, DISH is threatening to drop this channel. If this happens, you can no longer see your favorite programming live on DISH. Call dish today at 1-800-333-3474 and tell them to stop the blackouts!