The Robertson Branch building, constructed in 1982, has doubled its square footage from 3,200 to 6,400. The expanded areas include a much-needed enlarged children’s area, which includes two study rooms that provide excellent distraction-free spaces for students and tutors or small study groups. The expansion allows more seating in the reading areas; more space for books and more communal space in book areas; additional computer stations; a meeting room; restroom improvements; enhanced office space and a convenient drive-through area. The parking lot increased in size from 21 spaces to 44 parking spaces and has more handicapped accessible spaces.
For more information regarding the reopening of the Robertson Branch, please contact Lenna Mouton, Direct Services Coordinator at 318-445-2411 ext. 1002 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.