EEO Employment Reports are available below as PDF documents.
Job Openings: Reporter/MMJ
The reporter/MMJ presents daily news content for a multi-layered platform, which includes on-air, web site and social media. The ideal candidate demonstrates solid news judgment and storytelling abilities, with a passion for delivering original, imaginative content every day. A successful MMJ candidate will write, shoot, edit and present compelling content both on-air and online.
- Demonstrate exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Have exceptional news judgment and writing skills
- Be able to work independently at high standards under deadline pressure
- Have good leadership and communication skills
- Work will with co-workers
- Generate story ideas daily
- Have a flexible schedule and be willing to fill in when called upon
- Ability to shoot and edit video, write scripts, and effectively communicate live on-air
- Reviews copy and corrects errors in content, grammar and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines
- Gathers information about events through research, interviews, experience or attendance at political, news, sports, artistic, social or other functions
- Receives assignments and evaluates leads and tips to develop story ideas
All interesting applicants should send cover letter with resume to
KLAX-DT, LOST COAST BROADCASTING LLC, COX MEDIA GROUP, AND TERRIER MEDIA BUYER, INC. ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS.