KLAX TV and the power of broadcast television can get your message out to 229,000 plus television households in Central Louisiana. In a commitment to help grow your business, let us put the power of broadcast television to work for you. Whatever your target, KLAX’s knowledgeable sales team will enable your business to achieve its advertising goals. We will help you maximize your dollars and select and target your audience for an effective media campaign. Contact one of our experienced Account Executives to design options that meet your goals and budget.
Opportunities for Advertising on KLAX-TV
• Advertise in top rated ABC Network programming
• Advertise in top syndicated programming including ET, The Insider, Dr. Oz, and more.
• Advertise in Local News, Weather & Sports.
• Advertise in SEC Football and Basketball, ABC College Football, NASCAR, Golf, NBA, etc.
• Sponsorships available including the LSU Ag Center Report, Closed Captioning, etc.
• Event sponsorships/special promotions such as KLAX’s annual Coats for Kids Drive.
• Promote your business in KLAX’s “What’s in Store,” specialty interviews with John LeBoeuf.
• Promote your business in KLAX’s “In Your Hometown,” promotional segments on merchant news with John LeBoeuf.
• Customized advertising campaigns to fit your budget and target your audience to help your business grow.
• Guaranteed non-pre-emptible annual agreements.
• Fully staffed Commercial Production Department utilizing 3 non-linear editing suites.
• KLAX is the exclusive Children’s Miracle Network Station.
• Advertise on KLAX’s website.
To learn more about Opportunities for Advertising, call any one of our sales representatives.
KLAX Advertising Team
I have been in the Advertising business for over 30 years. I started in the radio business, on the east coast over 25 years ago. My husband Kim Jones and I were in the radio business in Cenla as a team for 8 years. I recently became a member of the KLAX Sales Team and I love it. TV is such a powerful medium. KLAX-TV is a strong station, having served Central LA since 1987, and is so well respected. I am so fortunate to have found a home here.
I have lived in Alexandria since 2005. I go to Calvary Baptist Church, am a Past Vice Regent of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and a past Worthy Matron of the order of the Eastern Star.
Give me a call and I would love to help you with your advertising plans.
I have over 30 years’ experience in radio, television & outdoor advertising sales. I began my career in radio in the 80’s and 10 years later joined KLAX-TV for 4 years before getting into Outdoor. I returned to KLAX in 2013 and felt like I had come home.
I was born in Paducah, KY but grew up in Alexandria. I have 1 daughter and 2 grandsons who live in NJ.
I love my job! It offers me the opportunity to make new friends and help businesses become even more successful.
John Le Boeuf
Local Sales Manager
318-473-0031 Ext. 205
National & Regional Sales Manager
318-473-0031 Ext. 214