The Urban League of Louisiana is pleased to host its 2021 Veterans Small Business Resources Summit in celebration of veterans entrepreneurship and as an extension of National Veterans Small Business Week (November 1-5). This year’s event will take place on Thursday, November 4, 10:00am-12:00pm, and will be hosted online.
During this event, we will shine a light on veteran entrepreneurship across the state of Louisiana by sharing the many resources that are available to veterans and their spouses to start and grow their businesses. This year’s event is sponsored by AARP Louisiana and hosted in association with the Small Business Administration, Louisiana District Office, the Veterans Business Outreach Center – Mississippi State University, and Louisiana Economic Development.
- Troy Broussard, Associate State Director-Advocacy & Outreach, AARP-Louisiana
- Lori Jackson, Director, Women’s Business Resource Center, ULLA
- Jo Ann Lawrence, Deputy District Director, SBA Louisiana District Office – SBA Programs
- Stephanie Hartman, Director, Small Business Services, LED, Louisiana Veterans First Initiative
- Solomon Lee IV, Program Manager, Small Business Services, LED, PAVE Program
- Mark Scott, Director, Veterans Business Outreach Center, Mississippi State University
- Christina Dayries, Assistant Deputy Director, Grants and Administration, GOHSEP
- Terrance Young, A.E.S UXO, LLC Ammunition Explosives, LA PTAC Participant
Veterans and the general public are welcome to attend.