• For children ages 4-12
• $15 registration fee per child (T-shirt and snacks)
• $10 per week, per child
• $5 per week for each additional child per family
• Breakfast and lunch will be served daily.
• Make your check or cashier check payable to the City of Alexandria
• Forms are available at City of Alexandria, Division of Community Services, 915 3rd Street, Alexandria.
• Forms also are available online at http://www.cityofalexandriala.com/sites/default/files/summer_camp_letter-registration_ltr_2014_final_2.pdf
• Form(s) and fees can be mailed to City of Alexandria, Division of Community Services, P.O. Box 71, Alexandria, LA, 71309.
Please list each child’s name on your check or cashier check for the correct payment to be applied to your child. In receiving your payment a receipt will be mailed to you.
Camp will be filled with physical and educational activities that inspire children to grow and make lasting friendships. Each week of camp will have a theme with which all children can be involved. Children will go on weekly field trips, have tennis and golf lessons, acquire healthy eating habits, and learn artistic values through arts and crafts activities.