|October 30, 2013||to||November 22, 2013|
We’re giving away a Pizza Lunch Buffet every week from Johnny’s Pizza House at 3497 Highway 28 East in Pineville!
Two winners will be randomly picked from all eligible entries every week from Friday, December 20th through Friday, January 17th.
Just visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KLAX31. “Like” our page and click on the contest app. Enter your contact information and click “Submit.”
You may also fill out the entry form at the bottom of this page.
Winners will be contacted via email and/or phone and posted on our website at www.klax-tv.com.
1. Promotion runs from Tuesday, December 17, 2013 through Friday, January 17, 2014.
2. Employees of KLAX TV and their families, competing television stations, contest sponsors (Johnny’s Pizza House) are not eligible to win. This includes employees, members of their immediate family including spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, and/or persons living in the same households.
3. In the unlikely event KLAX is unable to contact the daily winner, another will be chosen. KLAX is not responsible for errors, problems or difficulties with phone or Internet service.
4. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter.
6. This contest may be discontinued or rules changed at any time without notice.
7. This contest is conducted by KLAX whose decisions are final on all matters.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and may not be substituted by the winner. The prize may be substituted by KLAX in the unlikely event that it is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
9. The winner agrees that KLAX, their sponsors, agencies and affiliates have no liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any prize awarded in this contest.
10. Void where prohibited by law.
11. A copy of the contest rules will be available online at www.klax-tv.com and at the KLAX studios located at 1811 England Dr, Alexandria, LA. 71303.
12. By entering this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these official rules.