Account Executive – Alexandria, Louisiana
Imagicomm Alexandria, LLC has an opening for an aggressive, knowledgeable and goal-oriented Account Executive to sell in the Alexandria, LA DMA. Individual must excel at client relations, be able to develop solutions to help grow clients’ business through multi-platform opportunities, and manage contracts through all stages of the sales cycle. Organization, communications, and time management skills are a must.
• Self-motivated and high energy salesperson
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales
• Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other computer applications.
• Reliable and self-starting worker.
• Bachelor’s Degree and Sales Experience preferred, but not required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
• Responsible for generating revenue through the development of new accounts for the television
• Responsible for generating revenue by growing existing advertising revenue from current clients.
• Able to develop effective marketing plans to meet clients’ needs and objectives.
• Able to obtain budgets and meet deadlines.
• Responsible for ensuring superior client relations.
• Superior management of sales through the entire sales cycle.
• Keep up-to-date on all station product lines and programming features.
• Keep up-to-date on the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other
• Prepare and present both written and oral presentations.
• Prepare effective advertising schedules.
• Effectively negotiate advertising rates.
• Prepare accurate reports for sales management.
• Collection of accounts receivable, as required.
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please e-mail your resume to Jim Chancey at email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please.
Imagicomm Alexandria, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All interesting applicants should send cover letter with resume to Station Manager, Jim Chancey / firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagicomm Alexandria, LLC, Imagicomm Alexandria Operations, LLC, KLAX-TV do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity in the sale of any advertising on any medium, including broadcast or digital, and will accept no advertising from any advertiser for placement which illegally discriminates on the basis of race or ethnicity.