Midnight Productions presents “The 13th Gate, Louisiana’s Ultimate Haunted House” in Downtown Baton Rouge open from September 13, 2013 through October 31, 2013.
KLAX-TV and THE PILL BOX PHARMACY are partnering to giveaway FREE tickets! To enter, register at The Pill Box Pharmacy at their new location on Bolton Ave in Alexandria.
For details on “The 13th Gate,” visit www.13thGate.com or call (225) 389-1313
1. PRIZE: Four (4) tickets to “The 13th Gate” Haunted House located at 832 St. Phillip Street in Downtown Baton Rouge, LA.
2. PRIZE VALUE: $100.00 ($25.00 per ticket)
3. TO ENTER: Register in person at The Pill Box Pharmacy, located at 403 Bolton Avenue, Alexandria, LA 71301.
4. LENGTH OF PROMOTION: Promotion runs from Monday, September 23, 2013 through Friday, October 25, 2013.
5. FIVE WINNERS: One (1) winner will be drawn from all entries received EACH FRIDAY during the length of promotion. Each winner will receive four (4) tickets and will be notified via email or phone. Winners will be announced each Friday on ABC 31 News at 6pm and 10pm. If a winner cannot be contacted, another will be drawn.
6. Winners must be 18 years-of-age or older to win, and must show proof of identification upon receipt of prize.
7. This contest may be discontinued or rules changed at any time without notice.
8. This contest is conducted by KLAX-TV whose decisions are final on all matters.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and may not be substituted by the winner. The prize may be substituted by KLAX-TV in the unlikely event that it is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. The winner agrees that KLAX-TV, their sponsors, agencies and affiliates have no liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any prizes awarded in this contest.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. A copy of the contest rules is available online at www.klax-tv.com and at the KLAX-TV studios located at 1811 England Drive, Alexandria, LA. 71303.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter.
14. Void where prohibited.